Grocery Store Cards are an easy way to support the Parent Association and MSD. Although you receive dollar for dollar on the card, MSD receives a percentage of the card’s value back to the school.
We have the following cards available for purchase:
• $25 and $100 Whole Foods (3% back to MSD)
• $25 Starbucks (7% back to MSD)
• $50 and $100 King Soopers (5% back to MSD)
• $50 and $100 Safeway (5% back to MSD)
• $50 and $100 Natural Grocers/Vitamin Cottage (5% back to MSD)
• $50 and $100 Sprouts (5% back to MSD)
There are three ways to purchase Grocery Store Cards:
1) Sign up for the monthly Grocery Store Card program here.
2) Place a one time order. The order will be filled and ready to pick up on the next date the MSD Store is open. The MSD Store will be open on the following dates: 9/12, 10/10, 10/24, 11/14, 11/26, 12/12, 1/16, 2/13, 3/13, 4/10, 5/8, and 6/2. Download the order form here.
3) Come visit the MSD Store when it is open and purchase cards.
Program Details: When you enroll in the monthly program, your credit card is charged for your first month’s order. After that, it will be automatically charged on the first day of the month of your next order. Also, you must sign up by the last day of the month to receive an order the next month. For example, if you sign up by Sept. 30, you will receive your order in the October distribution. Your credit card is then charged again on Oct. 31 and you will receive your order in the November distribution. The dates the cards will be distributed in carline are as follows: Fri. 10/4, Thurs. 11/7, Fri. 12/6, Fri. 1/10, Thurs. 2/6, Thurs. 3/6, Fri. 4/4, Tues. 5/6, and Tues. 6/3. Dates are subject to change. If you miss carline distribution, your cards will be available for pick up in the Office.
In addition to feeding your family and raising money for MSD, you receive one Work Bond credit for every $200 accumulated in card purchases (any combination of cards). So for example, if you join the monthly program, order $200 a month in cards of any combination for October through June, that easily earns you nine Work Bond credits! All you’ve done is spend money you already would have buying groceries for your family, or on your daily latte, AND you’ve helped MSD! Last year, we raised over $13,000 from Grocery Store Cards, which supports the PA’s fundraising effort.
Now for some fine print: You can order or purchase cards from more than one vendor/store; the cards do not expire, and they are like cash. MSD cannot replace the cards if they are lost or stolen, so we recommend that you register them with the store so they can replace them if that happens. Also, if you are a Starbucks Gold Member, you can purchase the Starbucks cards and load them on to your existing account. If you need to make any changes to your order, including changing your credit card, contact Lydia Desmarais in the Business Office, 303-756-9441, ext. 145.
If you have any questions on the Grocery Store Card program, please contact Carole Baran, Director of Parent Programs and Events, at email@example.com or 303-756-9441, ext. 113.
Thank you for your support of MSD and the Parent Association!