Our numbers are multiplying fast.
Admission Process Timeline & Forms
Here are the steps in the admission process:
- Request a School Overview Brochure
- Schedule a campus tour and classroom observation (adults only) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Admission Application and return it to MSD. Download the Application HERE. If your student is applying for grades five through eight, you must also complete the Supplementary Student Application. Download the Supplementary Student Application HERE.
- If applicable, request that student transcripts and a teacher recommendation be sent from your child’s current school to MSD. (Applicants to our Kindergarten through Middle School are required to have this information in to MSD in order for the application to be complete.) If you are applying for Kindergarten through grade five, download the Confidential Recommendation and School Records Release Form. If you are applying for grades six through eight, confidential recommendation forms must be submitted by the student’s current English and Math instructors, an additional teacher, and by an advisor or principal. A Transcript Release Form is also required. Download each form here:
- Once your application is complete, a member of the admission team will be in touch to schedule a student visit (ages three and over) as well as your parent interview.