What's the buzz at MSD?
What Makes Us Different
Step onto our campus and you’ll feel the excitement, the energy, and the sense of wonder. We are committed to creating a supportive and stimulating learning environment that encourages students to achieve their own unique potential, to attain academic success, and support their social-emotional growth.
What makes our program so special?
- Personal relationships are at the heart. Our teachers know what each child needs and nurture student growth in all areas.
- We foster intellectual curiosity. Lessons are intriguing, diverse, and designed to keep kids interested, active, and engaged. We encourage kids to be creative problem-solvers.
- We teach kids to think in connections. Our curriculum is highly integrated. Learning things in context makes sense for students!
- We think sitting still is overrated! When kids move their bodies, their brains have room to think.
- We teach responsibility. Kids learn how to partner in their own learning and to not be afraid to take risks. We encourage students to be good citizens.
- Our method works! Montessori philosophy is over 100 years old! Its effectiveness is supported by current brain research and best educational practices.