Exciting things are adding up all over campus.
Our 6th grade is already here, going strong.
We have a few openings left for the upcoming school year.
Call us at 303-756-9441 or email us and reserve your spot.
A bit about 6th grade in particular:
6th grade is innovative and interactive in method, scholarly in content, and global in scope. Lessons are relevant, authentic to real-world experience, and guided toward student ambitions and passions. In addition, 6th grade students learn the social cognition skills necessary to build a classroom community that is supportive, inclusive and respectful of individual ideas and learning needs.
6th Grade Core Curriculum:
A sampling of our 6th grade curriculum includes:
- Week long intensive with AVID4Adventure focusing on leadership skills
- Keystone Science School or other all grade trip in fall
- Geo Bee
- MLK Service Day
- Pi Day
- Sustainability Fair
- Upper El Play
- Leadership position with Young AmeriTowne or International Towne (Young Americans Bank)
- Spanish Immersion trip in to the community
- Leadership in campus-wide service learning (do good) projects
- Yearbook and literary student publications
- Yearlong initiatives and strategic partnerships with outside organizations
- Field Trips related to areas of study