GOOD NEWS FOR HUNGRY TUMMIES.
For the 2013-14 school year, MSD will partner with Wholesome Tummies as a school lunch provider. Here’s what they have to say:
“We use only the purest, freshest, all-natural ingredients to make meals kids love (even the picky ones!). Our foods are prepared from scratch daily by our Chefs right here in our local kitchens.
We partner with schools like yours to make your children’s health a priority, even when they are away from home. When you order from WT Café, you can feel good that your child is receiving the freshest, purest, and highest quality lunch available.”
Key components of our program:
- Kid favorite menu prepared with select ingredients that maximize nutrition
- ONLY pure ingredients used - no high fructose corn syrup, added trans fats, artificial flavors, colors, MSG, or added nitrates
- ONLY whole grains for our bread, pasta, and rice dishes
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, house-made soups, and salads (with house-made dressings and baked from scratch croutons) rotate daily
- Nut-free menu and many gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options
- Menus created by our corporate Chef and approved by our corporate Dietician
- Easy online access for food pictures and nutritional information
- Locally owned and managed by a passionate member of your community
- Health-focused newsletter and recipe blog updated monthly
- Variety of exciting, fresh food fundraisers that feed your family and fund your school!
Learn more about Wholesome Tummies us at www.wtcafe.com.