Middle School / Upper Elementary / Science Tower
Bigger campus. Better thinking. Brilliant opportunities.
- Two large and two small classrooms that accommodate a total program enrollment of approximately 50 Upper Elementary students
- Three flex space classrooms that accommodate a total program enrollment of approximately 60 Middle School students
- A new locker room for Upper Elementary students
- A center of collaboration and innovation that includes space for teamwork and presentations
- Break-out rooms for small group learning and study space
- High-tech breakout media room
- An innovation and science tower with a science and data lab for students to use for investigation and analysis
- A new foreign language center, including a learning lab for individualized foreign language study
- Large new windows that provide expansive northern and southern views of the MSD campus
Building completed September 2013.
Middle School and Science Tower