Just a few months until the biggest event of the year - the MSD Auction! The event is at 5:30pm on Saturday, April 27 at the Ritz Carlton downtown, and this year's theme is MSD 54. Think the iconic 70's nightclub Studio 54 with all the over the top eccentricities. Get your sequins and platforms ready, and book that sitter today!
This night is the biggest fundraiser for MSD, and it's a great party you will not want to miss. The evening includes a Silent Auction, Appetizers & Dinner, Complimentary Wine, Live Auction and Paddle Raise, and of course, dancing to a DJ to wrap up the night!
Early Bird tickets ($150) will be on sale towards the end of February, but here is a list of this year's Sponsor Tables & Opportunities – please click HERE to get to the Auction Website with more details and to purchase your table!
Platinum Sponsor, Table of 10 – $5000
Gold Sponsor, Table of 10 – $3000
Silver Sponsor, Two Seats – $1000
Business Sponsor - $500
Faculty/Staff Sponsor Ticket - $150
We can use everyone's help with our Auction Item Donations! Here are some suggestions for you:
- Restaurants you frequent! Restaurants are probably THE most popular item in the Silent Auction. Always getting at or above their value. The ideal donation from a "nicer" restaurant is $75 to $100. Casual spots $25 to $50. Any and all restaurants welcome!
- Getaways! Do you or someone you know own a condo/home in the mountains, or anywhere else cool that they would be willing to donate? Again, these are super popular and we can put blackout dates and restrictions on their availability.
- Sports, sports, sports! Are you or someone you know friends with a local athlete who might be willing to sign a football, baseball, basketball, etc? Own awesome seats to the Broncos, Nuggets, Avs, Rockies, Rapids, etc.? Anything sports is huge!! We can put restrictions on your ticket donation, such as "Game to be mutually agreed upon" or "Excludes the Patriots and Chiefs games."
- Unique experiences! Those types of experiences that can't be bought - a behind the scenes tour at an exclusive winery in Sonoma, a craft brewery here in Denver, a day with a local elected official, anything cool you can think of and have a connection for.
- Hosted Theme Party! We call these Buy-A-Shares at MSD. Basically, you host a party and we sell "shares" to the party – in the past, some of the parties included a Wine Dinner, Karaoke at Voice Box, Girls Night Movie Night, Lego Party for Kids. You can host something like this on your own, or with one or two other families!
Click this link to access the online donation form or you can click HERE to download the Auction donation form. We would like to have all paperwork for Auction item donations in by Wednesday, April 10 and all items delivered by Wednesday, April 17. But feel free to bring in donations anytime to the Welcome Center or to Carole Baran’s office.
Need some inspiration for your outfit for the night? Check out our Pinterest page https://www.pinterest.com/msdparent/msd54-what-to-wear, and follow us for all the latest updates!
Please let us know if you have any questions, and see you on April 27!