WE HEART PARENTS.
Our amazing students come from some equally fantastic families. So we’re always excited to harness the talents and energy of the adults in our community.
The Parent Association is a volunteer organization that supports and helps to coordinate friend-raising and fundraising activities for MSD, as well as enhances and supports all aspects of our children’s education. All parents and guardians of currently enrolled students are automatically members of the Parent Association. The Parent Asociation also volunteers for the MSD store, selling Grocery Store Cards and MSD logo merchandise.
From friend-raisers to fundraisers, the Parent Association offers all kinds of fun opportunities for supporting our school. Friend-raisers build the sense of community that is so important to MSD, and the fundraisers support the four areas that help to keep our school strong – professional development, new technology in the classroom, financial aid for our families, and wherever it's needed most on campus.
2017-18 MSD Friendraisers & Fundraisers
- MSD Family Dining Night @ Lowry Beer Garden, Monday, August 21
- Fall Harvest Festival, Sunday, Oct. 8, 11am-2pm, MSD Campus
- MSD Auction, Saturday, Apr. 21, 6pm, Ritz-Carlton Denver
- MSD Store
- Grocery Store Card Program - click here for more information
- Welcome Back Coffees, Tuesday, Aug. 29, 8:30am-10am & Wednesday, Aug. 30, 8:30-11:30am
- Moms Night Out, TBD
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day, Tues. Nov. 21
- Appreciation Committee
- Spirit Days, TBD
- Spring Family Dining Night