WE HEART PARENTS.
Our amazing students come from some equally fantastic families. So we’re always excited to harness the talents and energy of the adults in our community.
The Parent Association is a volunteer organization that sponsors and coordinates various friend-raising and fundraising activities for MSD, as well as enhances and supports all aspects of our children’s education. All parents and guardians of currently enrolled students are automatically members of the Parent Association. Each year the Parent Association sponsors a series of events known as the Montessori Mixers. The Parent Asociation also runs the MSD store, selling Grocery Store Cards and MSD logo merchandise.
From friend-raisers to fundraisers, the Parent Association offers all kinds of fun opportunities for supporting our school. Friend-raisers build the sense of community that is so important to MSD, and the fundraisers support the three areas that help to keep our school strong – professional development, new technology in the classroom, and wherever it's needed most on campus.
Parent Association Events
2016-17 Parent Association Fundraisers
- MSD Family Dining Night @ Lowry Beer Garden (7577 E Academy Blvd), Mon, Aug. 29, 3-9pm
- Fall Harvest Festival, Sunday, Oct. 23, 11am-2pm, MSD Campus
- MSD Auction, Saturday, Apr. 22, 6pm, Pinnacle Club at the Grand Hyatt, 1750 Welton
- MSD Store: Dates on the school calendar.
- Grocery Store Card Program - click here for more information
2016-17 Parent Association Friend-raisers
- Welcome Back Coffees, Tuesday, Aug. 30, 8:30am-10am & Wednesday, Aug. 31, 8:30-11:30am
- Moms Night Out, Thursday, Oct. 6, 6pm, Kerscher residence
- Parents Night Out, Saturday, Nov. 12, 7pm, Punch Bowl Social
- Dads Night Out, TBD
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day, Tues. Nov. 22
- Appreciation Committee