WE HEART PARENTS.
Our amazing students come from some equally fantastic families. So we’re always excited to harness the talents and energy of the adults in our community.
The Parent Association (PA) is a volunteer organization that supports and helps to coordinate friend-raising and fundraising activities for MSD, as well as enhances and supports all aspects of our students' education. All parents and guardians of currently enrolled students are automatically members of the PA. The PA also volunteers for the MSD Store, selling Grocery Store Cards and MSD logo merchandise.
From friend-raisers to fundraisers, the PA offers all kinds of fun opportunities for supporting our school. Friend-raisers build the sense of community that is so important to MSD, and the fundraisers support the four areas that help to keep our school strong – professional development, new technology in the classroom, financial aid for our families, and wherever it's needed most on campus.
2019-2020 MSD Friendraisers & Fundraisers
- Fall Dine Out for MSD, Monday, August 19, 2019, 5-7pm, Lowry Beer Garden
- Welcome Back Coffee, Monday, August 26, 2019, 8:30-10:30am
- Fall Harvest Festival, Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, 11am-2pm, MSD Campus
- MSD Auction, Saturday, Apr. 25, 2020, History Colorado Center
- Moms Night Out, Wednesday, November 13, 6pm
- Dads Night Out, Thursday, February 6, 2020, 6pm
- GrandFriends Day, Tues. Nov. 26, 8:30-11:00am
- MSD Store - Online order form coming soon!
- Grocery Store Card Program - click here for more information
- Appreciation Committee
- Spirit Days, TBD
- Spring Dine Out for MSD, TBD