GIFT CARD PROGRAM
New this year, we are utilizing a more convenient way to order Grocery Store Cards via ShopWithScrip. You will now be able to choose from hundreds of gift card options, order them online, and have them shipped directly to you! A percentage of each gift card purchased goes directly back to MSD. The Grocery Store Card program is an important fundraiser for our school and the easiest way to earn Work Bond credits (every $100 spent = 1 Work Bond credit).
Click here to view the flyer and learn more about ShopWithScrip. Click here to learn how to join and MSD's enrollment code. Please note: you must set up your "wallet" with payment options before you will be able to shop. Be sure to complete this step prior to checkout.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact MSD’s Great Lakes Scrip coordinator, Nicole Kimball, at email@example.com, or Great Lakes Scrip Support, at 1-800-727-4715, option 3.
KING SOOPERS COMMUNITY REWARDS
King Soopers has recently replaced their reloadable card program with a new Community Rewards program that is connected to your Rewards Card (your discount card/ALT ID with King Soopers.) There is no cost to enroll in the program, and it's easy to do!
Here's what you need to do to get your Rewards Card enrolled:
- Log in to your King Soopers account online
- Click on "My Account" at the top on the right
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will see "Community Rewards"
- Click on "Community Rewards" and "Find an Organization" will pop up. You can enter Montessori School of Denver, or enter TE494, and that will pull us up. Click enroll, and that's it! We start earning rewards right away!
King Soopers will pay up to $125,000 per cycle to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations.
- King Soopers limits contributions every quarter to a maximum contribution of $2.5 million, to be distributed among all participating and eligible organizations.
- The minimum quarter payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a cycle, King Soopers will hold the amount until the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first.
- Your rewards check will be mailed within 30 days after the close of each quarter.