The Grocery Store Card program is an important fundraiser for MSD. We sell the following cards:
- $50 and $100 King Soopers
- $25 and $100 Whole Foods
- $50 and $100 Safeway
- $50 and $100 Sprouts
- $25 Starbucks (which can be added to your Starbucks app!)
- $25 to ink! Coffee (until supplies last)
- $100 Amazon (NEW!)
- $100 Target (NEW!)
There are three ways to purchase Grocery Store Cards:
1) Sign up for the monthly Grocery Store Card program here (or on the 'M' at bottom of page).
2) Place a one-time order. One-time orders are now processed on a weekly basis. Order cards Monday through Friday of one week, and they are ready for pick-up by the following Tuesday at 11:30. Click HERE to place your one-time order!
3) Purchase cards in the MSD Store when it is open during the Welcome Back Coffees, Grandparents & Special Friends Day, and select dates during the school year.
Monthly Program Details: When you enroll in the monthly program, your credit card is charged for your first month’s order, and your cards will be available in the following month's distribution. After that, it will be automatically charged on the 5th day of the month of your next order. For July & August, you will need to come to the Welcome Center to pick up your cards. July orders will be ready for pick-up on Tuesday, July 10 and August orders will be ready on Tuesday, August 7. Starting in September, we will distribute cards in carline. Please check back for carline dates.
In addition to feeding your family and raising money for MSD, you receive one Work Bond credit for every $200 accumulated in card purchases (any combination of cards). So for example, if you join the monthly program, order $200 a month in cards of any combination for October through June, that easily earns you nine Work Bond credits! All you’ve done is spend money you already would have buying groceries for your family, or on your daily latte, AND you’ve helped MSD! Last year, we raised over $20,000 from Grocery Store Cards. Plus, we track the purchases for you so this is Work Bond that we keep track of!
Now for some fine print: You can order or purchase cards from more than one vendor/store; the cards do not expire, and they are like cash. MSD cannot replace the cards if they are lost or stolen, so we recommend that you register them with the store so they can replace them if that happens. Also, if you are a Starbucks Gold Member, you can purchase the Starbucks cards and load them on to your existing account. If you need to make any changes to your order, including changing your credit card, contact Dagmar Haberkorn, Business Manager at 303-756-9441, ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the program, please contact Carole Baran, Director of Parent Programs and Events, 303-756-9441, ext. 113 or email@example.com.