GROCERY STORE CARDS
The Grocery Store Card program is an important fundraiser for MSD. We sell the following cards:
- $25 and $100 Whole Foods
- $50 and $100 Safeway
- $50 and $100 Sprouts
- $25 Starbucks (which can be added to your Starbucks app!)
- $25 to ink! Coffee (until supplies last)
- $100 Amazon (can be loaded to your Amazon account!)
- $100 Target
How to purchase regular Grocery Store Cards:
1) Sign up for the monthly Grocery Store Card program here (or on the 'M at bottom of page).
2) Place a one-time order. One-time orders are now processed on a weekly basis. Order cards Monday through Friday of one week, and they are ready for pick-up by the following Tuesday at 11:30. Click HERE to place your one-time order!
Now for some fine print: You can order or purchase cards from more than one vendor/store; the cards do not expire, and they are like cash. MSD cannot replace the cards if they are lost or stolen, so we recommend that you register them with the store so they can replace them if that happens. Also, if you are a Starbucks Gold Member, you can purchase the Starbucks cards and load them on to your existing account. If you need to make any changes to your order, including changing your credit card, contact Nicole Kimball, Staff Accountant, at 303-756-9441, ext. 294 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the program, please contact Carole Baran, Director of Parent Programs and Events, 303-756-9441, ext. 113 or email@example.com.
KING SOOPERS COMMUNITY REWARDS
King Soopers has recently replaced their reloadable card program with a new Community Rewards program that is connected to your Rewards Card (your discount card/ALT ID with King Soopers.) There is no cost to enroll in the program, and it's easy to do!
Here's what you need to do to get your Rewards Card enrolled:
- Log in to your King Soopers account online at www.KingSoopers.com
- Click on "My Account" at the top on the right
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see "Community Rewards"
- Click on "Community Rewards" and "Find an Organization" will pop up. You can enter Montessori School of Denver, or enter TE494, and that will pull us up. Click enroll, and that's it! We start earning rewards right away!
This is the information that King Soopers gave us about how the school will earn its rewards:
What Your Organization Earns
King Soopers will pay up to $125,000 per cycle to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations.
- King Soopers limits contributions every quarter to a maximum contribution of $2.5 million, to be distributed among all participating and eligible organizations.
- The minimum quarter payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a cycle, King Soopers will hold the amount until the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first.
- Your rewards check will be mailed within 30 days after the close of each quarter.
Here is a link to additional customer FAQs - https://www.kingsoopers.com/asset/ks_customer_faqs