At Montessori School of Denver, we work hard to create a blend of thoughtfully designed environments, curriculum, interactions and experiences, all to drive an outcome of creative thinkers empowered with knowledge and understanding to do good in the world.
This design includes:
- low student to teacher ratios;
- beautifully designed Montessori materials in every classroom;
- specially trained faculty who focus on developing the whole child; and
- an individualized learning approach.
We know our design is among the best in educational models and to deliver this design in an exceptional way costs money. As with all independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating a student and operating our school. The gap between what you pay for tuition and what it actually costs to run MSD is about $1000 per student. To make up the difference, we rely on all members of the MSD community to help our school be the best it can be.
How can you help?
1. We need 100% parent participation. MSD applies for multiple grants every year, and parent participation in our annual fundraising event is criteria used by ALL funding organizations, as these funders look to that number to determine if parents support and believe in their child’s school.
2. We need to bridge the gap. Please consider a donation to the Annual Fund that is at or above the $1,000 gap per student. But to be clear, every gift counts, and every gift matters. While there are various ways to address this gap, our philosophy is to keep tuition as low as possible in order to ensure as inclusive a student body as possible while maintaining our competitiveness, both locally and nationally.
Our goal is to raise $150,000 from the GoodWorks Annual Fund. Will you join us to help make our goal a reality? Please click here to make your donation online. If you have any questions, please contact one of us on the Development Team - Ginny Bishop, at email@example.com or Carole Baran, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!